Saturday, July 23, 2011

2011-2012 Bluebonnet Nominations

I am posting my personal reviews of the Bluebonnet books to the "Book Reviews" page as I read them. If you want to see how I rated them, scroll down to the Good Reads bookshelf on the Home page. If you move the cursor over the book it will show my rating. Anything with a three or better means I enjoyed reading it. If I rated it a five that means I had a hard time putting it down.

Reading Tip: There were times when reading the chapter books that I had to go a day or two between readings. While this is never a good idea, sometimes it can't be helped. When this happens, I always go back and read the last page or two of the previous chapter just to keep the flow of the book going. Remember, it's not only okay--but smart--to go back and reread when we can't remember something (like what we just read) or when something we read just doesn't make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment